We are living in an era where there is an application for everything and anything. The...
Patients Need Persuasive Applications
HealthPasskey Reduces Hospitals Readmission Rates
HealthPasskey New Feature Alert: Patient Traffic Control
- Hospitals lose $8.3 billion using old technology http://t.co/2ePbkdLWoC - posted on 14/05/2013 08:24:20
- schedule your doctor's appointment online in few clicks http://t.co/61iW06kVSx - posted on 10/05/2013 11:20:31
- Skip directly to search http://t.co/h99P5HHKN3 - posted on 09/05/2013 13:23:29
- Twitter Created the New Radio Star http://t.co/duaV4fierd - posted on 08/05/2013 10:37:46
- A smart follow-up plan decreases #hospital #readmissions rates http://t.co/9ehfL44z8g - posted on 08/05/2013 10:12:10
HinSys Tag Cloud
Most recent articles
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will begin penalizing hospitals with elevated Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI), Heart Failure (HF), and Pneumonia (PN) readmission rates in October 2012. Health Innovators Systems has developed a web based application, called HealthPasskey™, that significantly reduces hospitals readmission rates, coordinates care between healthcare settings, and provide patients with easy to use tools to manage their health wellness.
The team of HealthPasskey is glad to release the Patient Traffic Control (PTC) module. The PTC...